Happy 2011 everyone! What a great year we have ahead of us. We had just added a second wall of shelves filled with more packaged teas for you to browse and choose from. And if you have ever thought about switching from coffee to tea, here are five great reasons to get you started:
New Years Resolution: Switch from Coffee to Tea!
1. Tea costs less and thus saves you money.
2. Tea has less caffeine than coffee, and it stimulates you in a more natural way so you don't feel the afternoon crash from when you drink coffee. This can also be beneficial for people who have a hard time sleeping or have anxiety/depression.
3. Green tea provides more catechins than coffee and can lower cholesterol and improve lipid metabolism.
4. Tea has significant anticancer and antibacterial effects.
5. Tea is easier on the organs in your body (stomach, pancreas, liver etc).
Bonus: We've added an extra one just for fun. Number six is that because of all of the above you can drink more tea than coffee without it having adverse effects.
If you drink coffee now, try substituting tea. If you already drink black tea, try substituting green. Once you've given it a try, please stop by and tell us how great you feel, we'd love to hear your story! 🙂
Cheers to all,